Thursday, February 25, 2010

Misc update: socks and modeling


I haven't had much time in the studio this week, because I've been up to my eyeballs in modeling for the life drawing classes. Even so, I have gotten one pair of socks made and delivered, and have an order for another pair. Hopefully I can get to them tomorrow. It will take a bit of pattern figuring, as the lady has specified that she has short toes. I should be able to accommodate that, though, just as I figured out how to make extra wide socks for her husband. (I loosened the tension dial one rotation for the feet for the 'Triple E' socks.)



That is a project for tomorrow, though. Tonight, I think I'm off to the hot tub. 12ish hours of modeling may make the pocket book happy, but it definitely gives me a work out!



(These pictures are of one of the sets of 2-3 minute gestures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment